Information for Parents
Are you pet friendly?
- Legacy is NOW pet-friendly! We realize the important role pets play in our residents' lives and have modified our policies to accommodate them. If you would like to add a pet to your lease, please contact the office.
How can I pay my rent?
- Rent is due on the first of every month and can be paid in the office with check or money order. If you prefer to pay with credit or debit card, you can setup one-time or recurring payments through our Resident Portal.
Do I need a lease guarantor?
- We screen all our applicants and require a guarantor or additional security deposit on all leases. The security deposit varies by floor plan. You can ask a leasing specialist by calling our office today!
What if I do not have roommates in mind?
- That's no problem at all! We can pair you up with people who have similar lifestyles, interests, etc. Please contact us to obtain and fill out our Roommate Matching Form, and leave the rest to us!
Are utilities included?
- Utilities are not included. We direct bill your utilities.
- Don't forget we also include high speed internet and cable with HBO!
What is an individual lease?
- When you sign an individual lease, you are only responsible for your rent; in other words, you have no liability for the rent of the other apartment residents. If your roommate transfers or graduates, you have nothing to worry about! That is a significant advantage over the joint and several leases used at rental houses and other apartment properties where each resident is liable for the rent of all residents in the unit.
What is included in the furniture package?
- We offer fully-furnished apartments. All you need to do is bring your stuff! Your room will be furnished with a queen size bed, dresser, two nightstands, desk and desk chair. We include a sofa, chair, coffee and end tables in the living room as well as a 2 person breakfast bar with chairs. There's plenty of seating for you, your roommates, and your friends!
Important Disclosures & Documents
Past Resident Portal
If you are a past resident, please click here to be redirected to our payment portal for past residents.